T• 01434 677100
Social Media Photography Competition – terms & conditions
1. The promoter is: The Calcot Collection Ltd (company no 4113929 whose registered office is at Calcot, Near Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8YJ).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Calcot Collection and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Overview of the competition and how to enter:
We are running a Social Media Photography Competition – for social media fans to share pictures of a spoon dangling from their nose. The spoon can be any kind – gold, silver or Ikea’s finest.
The winning image will win an afternoon for four with our Head Chef in our new cookery space; The Gatehouse. Winners will be announced on the 14th of April 2017.
Entering the Competition
Entrants share their images of a spoon dangling from their nose on , facebook and instagram, using the hashtag #SpoonDangle and ideally tagging The Lord Crewe Arms
twitter (@Lord_Crewe_Arms), facebook (@TheLordCreweArmsBlanchland ) and Instagram (@lord_crewe_arms ) pages. The hashtag #SpoonDangle must be included. As Facebook doesn’t allow winner notification within the platform, Facebook entrants will need to also email their Facebook post entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Multiple entries are permitted
7. Closing date for entry will be 14th of April... After this date no further entries to the competition will be considered.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
An afternoon for four cooking with our Head Chef Simon Hicks, in The Gatehouse at The Lord Crewe Arms Blanchland, The Square, Consett, Northumberland, DH8 9SP, to be redeemed by 14/10/2017, subject to availability.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen by the promoter from entrants’ images under the #SpoonDangle hashtag.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or post on Twitter or Instagram. As Facebook doesn’t allow winner notification within the platform, Facebook entrants will need to also email email@example.com with their posted image. The winner may need to follow The Lord Crewe Arms Blanchland to be able to privately message more contact details. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org